New: Princeton-Biomed TigerNet Discussion Group

You're invited to join a new TigerNet Discussion Group on biomedical
topics. This group, called Princeton-Biomed, is a free forum for alumni
discussion. It's offered in the form of a mailing list; alumni subscribe
by email and post messages to all other subscribers by sending a single
message to the list.  Dan Elkes '91 [dan_elkes@helmer-associates.com]
and I, Marco Sorani '91, [msorani@aol.com] are the volunteer list
owners.  All alumni in the TigerNet Directory are receiving this
invitation.  TigerNet is sponsored by The Alumni Council of Princeton
University in partnership with The Office of Computing and Information
Technology.

The discussion is open to all topics of interest, such as:
"I'm taking my biotech start-up public and..."
"What is the Human Genome Project?"
"Does anyone here work at Merck?"
"What do you think about drug stocks earnings prospects?"
"My dad had a stroke, and we are looking into treatments."
"Which medical schools have the best neuroscience faculties?"
"Should legislation regulating stem cells be passed?"
"Is human cloning ethical?"

HOW TO

If you do not have a TigerNet userid and password, email
pubcon@alumni.princeton.edu and include the degree you received from
Princeton (AB, BSE, PhD, etc) and the department from which you received
it. They will send back the information you need to login.

If you have a userid and password, you can join in three ways:

1. go to http://tigernet.princeton.edu/ on the Web

2. email listproc@lists.princeton.edu and type the following message on
a single line:

   subscribe princeton-biomed xx   (where xx is your TigerNet user ID)

3. send an email that reads HELP to tigernet@princeton.edu

You will receive a notice that we are checking your request to confirm
you are registered in TigerNet.  Upon approval, you will receive
confirmation as well as a "welcome file" on the mailing list and how it
works (including quitting, changing your address, etc).  Please save the
"welcome file" for future reference.