From: Prof. Rousseau
To: qed_texte@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:06:49 -0500
Subject: RE: trigonometric sum

Dear Luis:

  Here is what I have on the tan^2 problem.

(I found a little more direct method.)

I hope that it is helpful.  Congratulations to

 your member for his or her nice solution of

he Math Horizons problem.  I was attracted

to it for its possibilities in the Putnam training.

It is typical of an A1 or B1 problem.  There is

one problem that I never got very far with.

Could you remind me how it goes (including

the background); I think the last time there

was some notation I didn’t follow.

Cecil

Notícias direto do New York Times, gols do Lance, videocassetadas e muitos outros vídeos no MSN Videos! Confira já!