-----Mensagem Original-----
De: <ccrousse@memphis.edu>
Para: Luis Lopes <llopes@ensrbr.com.br>
Enviada em: Sexta-feira, 4 de Agosto de 2000 12:01
Assunto: Re: New try 3

Dear Luis:

    This morning, I had 4 messages - "another try", "new try 1", "new try
2",
and
"new try 3".  I hope that this means that all of your messages got through.
I would be happy to be on your list.  Please keep in mind that often the
time that I have to devote to working on the problems will be quite limited,
due to other responsibilities, but I will be glad to help insofar as I am
able.  This coming semester, I shall be working with a group of
undergraduates
here as they prepare to take the W. L. Putnam exam.  Perhaps you and
your fellow problem enthusiasts would be interested in having the
materials that I prepare for these students.  If so, I can send them to
you (as LaTeX files) as they are ready,

All the best,

Cecil